Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Red Band trailer for JENNIFER's BODY


Shocktillyoudrop.com got an exclusive first look at the movie JENNIFER'S BODY, starring Megan Fox as a High School cheerleader who is possessed by a demon and starts killing off the High School boys. This movie looks like it could be a lot of fun. The official trailer will debut this weekend in front of BRUNO, but you can watch the Red Band trailer now!


Click HERE to watch the trailer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment