Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First pics of the new FREDDY KRUEGER!

For those of you that don't know, the 1984 classic horror film, A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET is being remade for a release on April 16th, 2010. Filming is underway, and today, the first pic of the new Freddy Krueger have been released! Freddy will be played by actor Jackie Earle Haley in this remake, taking the reigns from Robert Englund who played Freddy in the original film and all the sequels. This new pic is pretty dark...can't really tell much about him, but he looks to have the exact same "costume" as the original. I was hoping since they were using a new actor to play Freddy, that they would change him up a bit and make an entire new look for Freddy...oh well. A second pic is supposed to be released soon, so we will see what that one shows...for now, here is the first pic of the new Freddy Krueger!

No comments:

Post a Comment