Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE....check out this trailer!

Here is the trailer for a new movie coming out called BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE. I love martial arts movies, and I obviously love horror movies, and this looks like a cool blend of the two genres.
Here is the synopsis from the official website of the film:

From a Producer of Hero and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon comes BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE, based on the cult hit anime series. Demons have infested the Earth. And only one warrior stands between the dark and the light: Saya, a half-human, half-vampire samurai who preys on those who feast on human blood. Joining forces with the shadowy society known as the Council, Saya is dispatched to an American military base, where an intense series of swordfights leads her to the deadliest vampire of all. And now after 400 years, Saya's greatest hunt is about to begin.

For the fans of HERO, CROUCHING TIGER, HOUSE OF FLYING DAGGERS, and other films of those sorts, you know what to expect. Great stories, great acting, and even greater visual effects. Those things mixed together within a horror story should make for an awesome flick!!

Click HERE to go to the official site to watch the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment