Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, June 22, 2009

This weeks horror DVD releases: Tuesday, June 23

Here are this weeks horror related DVD releases coming out tomorrow, Tuesday, 6/23.

BACKWOODS (2008): Genius
GRINDHOUSE DOUBLE FEATURE: MAKE THEM DIE (CAMPFIRE TALES, KISS DADDY GOODBYE; 2-disc rerelease): SRS Cinema
GRINDHOUSE DOUBLE FEATURE: LADY REVENGE (BLOWN, CURSE OF LA LLORONA; 2-disc rerelease): SRS Cinema
HOBGOBLINS (special edition): Micro Werks
HOBGOBLINS 2 (special edition): Micro Werks
LEGEND OF THE BOG: Lionsgate
LOVE, MURDER, and DECEIT: Vanguard
THE MONSTER SQUAD (1976, TV): THE COMPLETE SERIES 2-DISC: VIRGIL FILMS
SIMON SAYS (special edition): Lionsgate
TALES OF A TERROR CULT A A2: FACETS
TRAPPED (1982): Code Red/Navarre
WAR WOLVES: Monarch
X-CROSS:Tokyo Shock
ZOMBIE HIGH: City Light

Out of all this list, I really don't see much worth buying on here. If you had to go with just one DVD, I would go with SIMON SAYS. It stars the criminally underrated Crispin Glover in a very creepy role. I love Crispin Glover and love that he has been doing more horror movies lately. Anything he does he puts his best performance into.

Check out the trailer for SIMON SAYS HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment