Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Official website released for the upcoming horror film, ORPHAN


For those of you that haven't heard of ORPHAN, this looks to a be a great, creepy flick about a girl named Esther who turns out to not be the nice little girl everyone thinks she is. Esther is an orphan that is taken in by a couple who have recently experienced the loss of their unborn child. As soon as Esther moves in with her new family, bad things start happening and people start getting hurt. This looks good and reminds me a lot of THE GOOD SON, which I thought was an excellent film.


Check out the official website HERE to view the trailer! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment