Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Have Been Zombie-fied!!!

Check out my new pic I will be using for my blog profile pic...it is ZOMBIE HAYES!!!
Thanks to my good friend Katy who is a photoshop wiz....she cranked out these photos for me...first is the first stages of my zombification...


And then after full zombification, you get the final product!!

This is really creepy looking....I LOVE these photos!!
Great job Katy! Thanks for the cool pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment