Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hayes Hudson's House Of Horrors Will Not Be Updated For The Next Few Days.....

...due to some computer issues, my computer is going into "the shop" for a few days....so there will be no new post for a little bit...check back in 2-3 days and hopefully I will be back up and running and back to new daily posts!

In the meantime, click HERE to check out this article I found from http://www.denofgeek.com/ about all the new movie remakes that are in the works...scroll through and you will see quite a few horror films on the list....

Be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment