Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 11, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: May 12

Here are the new Horror related DVD releases coming out Tuesday, May 12th:

ATTACK OF THE GIANT LEECHES (2009): Brain Damage
B.T.K. (special edition): Lionsgate
DOOMED TO CONSUME (special edition): New Blood
DONNIE DARKO 2-Pack (DONNIE DARKO, S. DARKO; 2-disc set): Fox
GOTHKILL (special edition): Wild Eye
THE GRUDGE (Blu-ray): Sony Pictures
THE GRUDGE 3 (special edition): Sony Pictures
HAPPY HALLOWEEN: Victor Multimedia
HELLBRIDE: Midnight Releasing
LONELY JOE (special edition): NuFilm
THE MAN WITH THE SCREAMING BRAIN/ALIEN APOCALYPSE (rerelease): Anchor Bay
PLAGUE TOWN (special edition, Blu-ray): Dark Sky
POSSESSION (2009; special edition, Blu-ray): Fox
S. DARKO (special edition, Blu-ray): Fox
UNDERWORLD: RISE OF THE LYCANS (special edition, Blu-ray, UMD): Sony Pictures
UNDERWORLD Trilogy (3-DVD, 3-Blu-ray sets): Sony Pictures

2 comments:

  1. Just saw the trailer for Raimi's new film 'Drag Me to Hell'....looks gooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...Sam getting back to his horror roots...it's about damned time!!
    Movie comes out May 29th. Maybe I will post a trailer in one of my next few blogs...

    ReplyDelete