Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Must Watch Movie Trailer: DEAD SNOW


This trailer has been around for a while, but for those that haven't seen it yet, here ya go. This is a movie called DEAD SNOW which is about a group of kids on a ski trip that gets interrupted by...that's right, NAZI ZOMBIES!!! That is pretty much the entire plot! The rest is all action and gore! The movie comes out on June 12th in a limited release, so those of you in New York and LA will get a chance to see this soon. The rest of us will have to wait for the DVD hopefully later in the year. If you have not seen the trailer for this movie, please do yourself a favor and check it out now! You can visit the official site here to watch the trailer! Keep in mind, this is the official foreign site, so there are no subtitles on the trailer, but you really don't need them!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment