Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

LISTMANIA: The Best Horror Movies Of All Time!

I was searching on Amazon.com recently and came across my LISTMANIA list I had made over 2 years ago! It was my list of my all time favorite horror movies. I went in tonight and made a few corrections (I actually had Final Destination 2 on this list...what was I thinking? I mean, it was a cool movie, but one of the best horror films of all time? Don't think so!). So...want to know what my top 25 favorite horror films of all time are? Click HERE to go to my Amazon.com listmania page to find out!

Let me know what you think...do you have some favorites that I left off my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment