Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

EVIL DEAD....The Musical!

So this has been around for a while, but I thought I would post about it in case there is anyone who hasn't seen or heard of this yet. It is a live, musical production of Sam Raimi's film, THE EVIL DEAD! This is a play I would actually go see! A play based on one of my favorite movies of all time!! Good stuff. Unfortunately, it is a Canadian production, and was only playing up in Canada. According to the official website, they just wrapped up their 400 show run. The show is now being put on in Seoul, South Korea, with plans for more shows in Germany. So why no Evil Dead the musical here in the States? Who knows...maybe we will get to see it some day.



For now, click HERE to go to the official website, where you can get all the info and see a "trailer" for the play.

Also...click HERE to go to the official You Tube channel for Evil Dead the Musical for more clips!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment