Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, April 27, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: April 28

Here are the new horror related DVDs coming out tomorrow, 4/28:

BEAST OF THE YELLOW NIGHT/KEEP MY GRAVE OPEN: Alpha
THE CENTERFOLD GIRLS (special edition): Dark Sky
COLD EYES OF FEAR (new special edition): Redemption USA
EXIT 38 (special edition): S'more
THE GRAY MAN: Monarch
MARTYRS (special edition): Weinstein Co./Genius
ONE-EYED MONSTER (special edition): Liberation
THE POSSESSED: Spooked Television
PSYCHOS IN LOVE (special edition): Shriek Show/Media Blasters
THE SHE-BEAST (special edition): Dark Sky
SYNESTHESIA (2-disc special edition rerelease): Funimation
THE UNINVITED (2009; special edition, Blu-ray): DreamWorks/Paramount
WHILE SHE WAS OUT (special edition): Anchor Bay

If I had to recommend just one DVD to buy this week, I would definitely go with "MARTYRS".
Martyrs is a French Film that I have heard many good things about. In fact, Rue Morgue Magazine # 87 's cover article was dedicated to this film. Martyrs is about a couple of abused girls that set out to find their attackers and seek revenge. It is supposedly very violent and disturbing.

Sounds fun, huh!

Here is a trailer for MARTYRS courtesy of AZ Movies.net:

http://www.azmovies.net/martyrs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment