Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Texas Frightmare Weekend is one week away!!

Needless to say, I am extremely excited. This will be my 3rd Horror Convention to attend, and it will by far be the largest of the 3 that I have attended.

This years Texas Frightmare Weekend is happening next weekend, May 1-3, 2009 in Dallas, TX.
There will be many celebrities in attendance to meet and get pictures and autographs.

Some of the more notable celebs that will be on hand include:

Alice Cooper --Shock Rocker
Linda Blair -- from "The Exorcist"
Tobe Hooper -- Director of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
Marilyn Burns -- from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
Tyler Mane -- Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's "Halloween" remake
Derek Mears -- Jason from the "Friday the 13th" remake
Karen Black -- from "House of 1000 Corpses"
William Forsythe -- from "The Devil's Rejects"
and many more!!!

Here is the website, check it out and its not too late to get your tickets!!
http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com/


Speaking of horror conventions, here are a few pics from past conventions I have been to:

Kane Hodder



Joe Bob Briggs



Michael Berryman




Edwin Neal



Linnea Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment